Let Us Host Your Educational Webinar
June 12, 2020
We are delighted to have you sponsoring an educational webinar.
Here are some guidelines regarding your webinar:
- We will post your event to the multiple Meetup groups we organize in multiple US metros. Combined through our groups, we have more than 40,000 members – see Locations and estimated number of members at the bottom of this page.
- We cannot and don’t guarantee ANY number of registrations. Registration is based on title, topics, marketing info and event pricing.
- Speaker/sponsor is responsible for providing the following:
- Title of the lecture
- One event image
- Date and time – as agreed together
- Event link (zoom, other) – The sponsor/speaker is responsible for setting up the webinar platform (Zoom, go-to-meeting, other)
- Marketing email(s) we can use to promote the event (up to 3 leading emails)
- We will:
- Upload info to our meetup groups
- Send weekly updates about the event
- Create a landing/registration page
- Provide sponsor/speaker an email list of registered people
- The sponsor/speaker will be running the event without our assistance or help
- The sponsor/speaker is solely and entirely responsible for the content and/if products or services are offered
$1250 $950 per webinar – promotion ends Oct. 15
- Provide 2 possible dates and times you would like to schedule your webinar
- Provide contact info to the liaison person for details needed as specified in section #1
- Provide a method of payment (check, credit card, Venmo, PayPal) so we can provide an invoice
For questions or to coordinate a webinar time
The presenter must provide an educational value to participants and may mention relevant resources and may offer a special offer, BUT must not use the platform for a sales pitch.
- Q: Do you offer a fee based on success or results?
A: We don’t. We don’t have the resources to track your conversation.
- Q: Can you help me estimate how many people will participate?
A: We cannot estimate or guarantee, as a big part of it is based on the topic and content speaker will provide.
- Q: Can anyone sponsor/speak?
A: No. We conduct an initial review of every speaker before deciding
- Q: Can I be added to RESmarts.co as a recorded lecture as well?
A: We can definitely look into it. Please reach out for further information if this option interests you
Scheduling / Availability
Webinar are typically once a week, Tue (or Wed.) at 6 pm PST.
Other days or times of the week can be arranged.
|July 2022||Week 27||Booked|
|July 2022||Week 28||Booked|
|July 2022||Week 29||Booked|
|July 2022||Week 30||Booked|
|Aug 2022||Week 31||Booked|
|Aug 2022||Week 32||Booked*|
|Aug 2022||Week 33||Booked|
|Aug 2022||Week 34||Booked|
|Sep 2022||Week 35||Booked|
|Sep 2022||Week 36||Booked|
|Sep 2022||Week 37||Booked*|
|Sep 2022||Week 38||Booked|
|Sep 2022||Week 39||Booked|
|Oct 2022||Week 40||Booked|
|Oct 2022||Week 41||Available|
|Oct 2022||Week 42||Booked|
|Oct 2022||Week 43||Booked*|
|Oct 2022||Week 44||Booked|
|Nov 2022||Week 45||Booked|
|Nov 2022||Week 46||Available|
|Nov 2022||Week 47||Booked|
|Nov 2022||Week 48||Booked|
|Dec 2022||Week 49||Booked|
|Dec 2022||Week 50||Booked*|
|Dec 2022||Week 51||Available|
|Dec 2022||Week 52||Available|
|* not finalized|
Location and estimated number of members.
Last updated: June 1st 2022
* numbers and location vary.
|Area/Metro||Estimated # of Members||Area/Metro||
Estimated # of Members
|Austin, TX||720||New York city||2,955|
|Chicago||1,864||Orange County CA||5,750|
|Dallas Ft Worth||775||Phoenix||485|
|Los Angeles||600||Vancouver, British Columbia||1,020|